Then you need a mentor or you need a friend/family/relative who is willing to give you quite a lot of time
Here is what is the biggest obstacle for anyone who is struggling to achieve something
People CAN NOT push themself towards hard goals
They need someone - someone who is as committed to help them as they are to achieve that goal.
So it has to be a mentor or a friend who does similar role.
You need someone who almost everyday listens to what you are doing
- Gives you feedback on what you are doing
- Helps you have a better roadmap to achieve your Goals
- Helps you have an accountability mechanism to monitor your progress
- Helps to check you at several milestones on how much you achieved
- Gives you necessary advice when you are stuck
- Asks you are you stuck due to anyting & listens to all that stuff you have to say which you badly wanted to share with someone
- Pushes you knowing your Limits
- Helps you extend your limits to increase your ability to cope with bigger responsibilities
Lot of times people dont even get any body to listen to them - let alone give them positive affirmative messages. People dont even get someone who believes them . Its a hard lonely path for many who are trying to get a Job, Build their career or take care of their responsibilties.
My friend firstname.lastname@example.org is willing to do that for some - some chosen ones
But if you are a hardworking, dedicated, serious job seeker email him & let him know more about you
I am glad there is someone who is willing to take time for people who badly need support