The Job Hunting Life cycle is something like this
You start with a Resume: You write and update a resume or CV or job profile
You make sure you mention your experience, Your projects and your skillset
Then starts the actual preparation part where you build yourself more stronger in each of these above mentioned steps
Its always good to see some sample resumes or resumes of friends who have spent hours or days to create their resumes. You can get lots of pointers & then start working on your own resume
But make sure you do this first part of writing down & improving a resume as soon as possible (ASAP). I have seen that usually resume writing is the hardest part & it is the main reason why people delay their job interview preparation.
If you need help I can write a powerful resume for you but I charge $24 which you can pay through credit card or paypal by clicking below button
Free Tips To Help You Start Writing Your Resume
1. Have One line Bolded summary at the top of your resume which gives a compressed view of your whole resume. For a job interviewer or for recruitment agency it helps a lot when they are filtering through a pile of thousands of resumes
2. Then Highlight Your Name , contact info mainly email id & cell phone no.s
3. Then mention the Company's you worked for and highlight your Designations there
4. Then write down your skillset in a good number of pointers which are not repeating & which are not saying boring stuff like good team player,good in communication but instead talk about your achievments like : Increased Development timeline productivity by adopting coding best practices, Increased quality of product by logging more number of defects, Increased team productivity by streamlining the communication etc
5. Skillset should list most of the keywords for which the respective recruiters are looking for . These keywords play a high role in getting you interviews.
6. Then continue & mention your projects, Duration , Your Role and Responsibility in each of them and what are the best initiatives you have taken which made a huge difference in these projects
I guess its better to keep your project description short but to write more about your responsibilities - be strongly prepared on these as most of the questions in interviews come from this area only.
Also read "Strategy To Get High Paying Job"