Get more than 200 Interview questions & many answers for Only $100 can be paid through paypal - pay firstname.lastname@example.org paypal id & get all the below
- More than 200 Interview questions
- Answers for many of the interview questions
- SAN Student PDF guide
- SAN & Fibre Channel pdf tutorials
- Many Online Downloadable materials on Storage fundamentals
- Lots of email support sharing Interview Questions from some of the Big Storage Companies
YOU CAN PAY THRU CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL BY CLICKING BELOW BUTTON
1. What is RAID?
2. What are the advantages of RAID?
3. What are different levels of RAID?
4. Explain RAID0, RAID1, RAID5 ?
5. Whats the difference between RAID0 & RAID1 ?
6. Whats the difference between RAID1 & RAID5 ?
7. Whats the difference between RAID3 & RAID5 ?
8. Whats the difference between RAID01 & RAID10 ?
9. How many minimum disk drives are needed for R0,R1,R5,R10,R01 ?
10.How RAID 5 works and how parity is calculated ?
11.Other than RAID features what are the other features in Software Management Functionalities ?
12.What is initialization ?
13.What is Check consistency ?
14.What is background verification ?
15.What is a RAID array ?
16.Whats the difference between a JBOD & a RAID array ?
17.When JBOD is preferred over RAID array ?
18.What is a hot spare ?
19.What is a Logical drive or Virtual drive ?
20.What is rebuilding of array ?
21.What you do when a drive in an array fails, how you bring it back to optimal online mode ?
22.What are the different states an array can be in and explain each state?
23.Explain Online,Offline,Degraded states of an array ?
24.What is the difference between a global hotspare & a dedicated hotspare ?
25.How RAID is configured through BIOS ?
26.HoW RAID is configured in OS level?
27.What is the difference between a software RAID & hardware RAID ?
28.Which is best RAID level for performance and which is best for redundancy?
Email email@example.com : send ur CV - ask all your doubts or questions
Please write in detail about yourself, your plans, your interest and expectations. If possible send your present CV/Resume/Profile information so that I can better understand you. If you are not writing in detail - I may not be able to reply to you. If you are seriously expecting a reply please do write in detail in your first email.